AUDIO:

Saturday 20 September 2008

The word from Belarus

[09:52][ttrof] do you know your nickname can be translated from belarusan as "unbridled fucker"?
[09:53][ttrof] jabatj is 'to fuck'
[09:54][ttrof] Jabak is mindless person

[09:54][ttrof] Pajabak is either "mindless" or "fucker"
[09:55][ttrof] Payabak=Paebac (identical phonetic code in belarusan)
[09:55][ttrof] so you better know it


I think I quite like the idea of "mindless fucker", I found a track I made about 8 years ago and probably did'nt feel it as much at the time as I do now. So as I have'nt updated for a while here's some 200bpm dnb from 2000 ...

YOU CANT TAKE THIS

I've gone in the opposite direction these days and started making dubstep (as you do ...jump on that bandwagon), here's my latest offering (clip only for now) and it is blatant cut off filter sync'd to lfo bussiness as thats what all the cool kids are into right now ... inspired by the legendary Longmont Potion Castle ... here's Dirk Funk

DIRK FUNK

If you have'nt heard of the unique prank calls of Longmont Potion Castle I suggest you download everything you can ever find by them tbh. Anyone who does'nt find this funny is already dead (imo) !

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi,

My name is Sandi and I'm working in association with Thumbplay.com, a leading online platform of mobile entertainment content that offers ringtones, wallpapers, games and text-based services through a membership-based, community experience.

I feel the information on your site you provide is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our ringtone resource.

Best regards,
Sandi

PAEBAC said...

hi sandy,

This sounds like a sure fire investment !

Do i get my 20%?